February 19, 2009

A 'Love' Talk

One night ...

I had a chat with one of my girl friends, talking about guys *this is the most fave topic for girls :P

She asked me things she wants to know about guys ... how about this ... how about that ... how do I know if ... why is it like that ... how does it look when I ... How do you know whether ... *standard questions

On the other side, my boy friends also ask me questions about girls *this is also the most favorable topic for guys

They talk about love ... confusing & indescribable. They look for love. They wanna know everything about love.

All those things above make me think:
~ When you find your love ... how does it feel?
~ When you get your soul mate ... then what are you gonna do?
~ When you feel your true love ... is it the end of the conversation?


No comments: